We value spiritual growth.
- We seek to honor Jesus Christ through everything we do and share the life-changing message of the Gospel through action and word with the children we serve.
- We encourage the continual spiritual development of the children we serve, as well as our ministry partners and staff. We seek to engage relationally to facilitate lasting spiritual transformation.
- We are committed to fostering spiritual growth for each child we serve. We promote opportunities for ongoing discipleship for the children and teens we serve, believing this will result in lasting change.
We value depth of relationship with others.
- We affirm a long-term commitment to fostering wholeness and restoration in the life of each orphan, by nurturing them from childhood through adulthood. We seek to meet the spiritual, physical, emotional, educational and social needs of each child, recognizing the importance of a holistic approach in orphan care ministry.
We value sustainability.
• We are committed to forming relationships with children’s homes that foster self-sufficiency and sustainability.
• We are committed to being intentional in creating relationships with the children that encourage them to develop into independent and responsible adults, capable of contributing to their communities.
We value stewardship and excellence in the use of our time and resources.
- We are committed to the singular purpose of orphan care, by providing resources for unmet spiritual, physical, educational, emotional and social needs. The investment of our resources and time either directly impacts or indirectly benefits the orphan child.
- We recognize all of our financial resources have been entrusted to us from God through ministry donors. We are committed to excellence in financial stewardship and accountability. We regularly perform audits and only use funds for the purpose for which they were donated.
- We are committed to acting with integrity, diligence and excellence in all we do.
We value people.
- We believe all people are created in the image of God and as a result hold tremendous significance. We are committed to respecting the dignity and inherent worth of all people, including the children we serve, volunteers who partner with us, and ministry donors. We embrace and celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of the children we serve, as well as those who contribute to the ministry as volunteers.
- We affirm God’s scriptural promises of faithfulness, care and provision for orphans. We strive to live out God’s mandate to care for orphans not only through our actions, but also through our heart and attitude toward them. We seek to be an advocate for orphans, recognizing that without a strong advocate they will likely suffer from oppression, abuse and injustice.
We value like-minded partnerships.
- We leverage partnerships with U.S. and local churches, corporations, organizations and individuals in order to bridge the gap between orphans and vulnerable children and those with resources. We believe partnerships offer opportunity for spiritual growth for volunteers and donors to join us.